Ritter Farms/ Circle 8 Ranch
Owners: Bryan and Debi Ritter
Address: 20 Lund Lane & West Nelson Siding Road
Cle Elum, Wa
Quilt Block: Wedding Ring
Farm History: The original farm was homesteaded by Mr. Estrum in the late 1800’s. It was purchased by Kernel and Sena Lund in 1916, then passed to Lee and Jane Lund in 1949. The current owners Bryan and Debi (Lund) Ritter have owned it since 1988. Lee and Jane Lund were Debi’s Grandparents.
The original barn burnt down in 1959 and this big barn was built in 1960 for livestock, hay and silage storage. Lee Lund meticulously chose the finest Tamerack trees to hand hew and line each side of the center of the barn. These trees were skidded down the mountain by draft teams. Once the beams were in place, Lee Lund’s saw mill provided the studs, rafters and siding to make it complete.
Bryan and Debi have repurposed the barn in 2008 as a special event venue. Reclaiming the barn stalls, mangers and all salvageable lumber to be reused in the project. The barn floor was paved with polished concrete and the rest is history. The soaring rafters give a rustic cathedral like quality to this beautiful building.
Contact information for the venue is (509) 260-1016 email@example.com