- Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce– Barn Quilts of Kittitas County, comes under the non-profit organizational umbrella of the Kittitas County Chamber. They provide non-profit mentoring, administration and regional promotion of the barn quilt trail. Thank-you!
- Economic Development Group of Kittitas County– donated a 2,000 ft. warehouse space in the Ellensburg Business Incubator. We have been able to paint, frame and store units of materials through-out the four seasons and enabling us to reach our goals in much less time than originally anticipated. Thank-you!
- Washington State University Extension– WSU provided an opportunity for six 4-H students to become involved with painting three 8×8′ barn quilts for the barns at the Kittitas County Fairgrounds. CWU graduate student, Naomi Trago was their leader. Thank-you!
- My Ellensburg– Provides regional promotion and produces the Central Washington Quilt Show Barn Quilts of Kittitas County’s initial funding came through a 2012 City of Ellensburg Hotel/Lodging Tax Grant. The start-up funding provided the initial purchase of materials, website development and a printed brochure. We never could have gotten this project off the ground without the good faith investment by the City of Ellensburg. Thank-you!
- Kittitas County Historical Museum– The helpful folks at the museum have provide us much historical background and photographs, meeting space, mentoring, fund-raising assistance and many volunteers! Thank-you!
Partnering with Barn Quilts of Kittitas County
Visit our contact page to ask us about partnership opportunities.